Wednesday, April 21, 2010

live blog of the mookie

9:50pm EST I registered for the Mookie. Boy it'd be nice to have a nice cash, and maybe TID for a TOC seat...

10:10pm hmmm, willi wonka, pushmonkey APOSEC72 seem like familiar names. I'm at Table 10

10:15 AA I raise to 90 UTG+2, i lp caller and NewinNov in BB. Flop Q44cc, I bet 75 NewinNov raises to 320, I call, turn K he shoves, I tank/fold 2425

10:23 win a hand from the bb when I fire 2nd barrel on 2heart board when I turn middle pair/nk

11:01 first hand after break, 2 red aces. I raise to 350, willywonka calls. Flop 323cc. I bet pot (800), ww shoves, I snap call, he shows 66c, board runs out clubs and I'm done. Really? No way he has a random 2 or 3 there, so I really know I'm good. But, come on, that was cruel and unusual punishment.

On a perspective note, at least John's son's tumor was fully removed. He'll have the challenge of the scar, but hopefully, he'll fully recover...